I require a First Friday boyfriend.
No real commitment is necessary for this position, outside of presence and responsibilities related to the evening of each month’s first friday.
1) Willingness to explore every gallery on the art walk.
2) Suitable for a variety of conversations (artsy, philosophic, literary, silly) and periods of silence.
3) Capable of nicely shooing away unwanted acquaintances.
4) Capable of quickly shifting between walking, skipping and dancing across sidewalks.
5) Willingness to pour the mediocre wines into my plastic cup.
6) Is not irritated by my passing-over of 99% of the art.
7) Is not impatient when I find that one piece of the evening that intrigues.
8) Will escort me into the Dueling Pianos Speakeasy.
9) Gets lost with me in the various nooks of bookshops.