Social Media Director
John Hagee Ministries
December 2013 – Present
- Directs social media strategy & implementation spanning 1.3 million social followers with weekly reach of up to 15.4 million, increasing subscriber base by 50.3% & reach by 45%.
- Coordinated a social campaign resulting in 544% increase above GETV’s previous viewership record.
- Leads vendor research & negotiation for a comprehensive email marketing system.
- Develops & directs content marketing strategy for organization’s web & social presence, including new fundraising initiatives. Example: the filming, editing, & marketing of donor interview videos.
Transmedia Communications, Marketing, & Branding Consultant
September 2001 – Present
- Extensive experience using all new & social media platforms to generate cohesive messaging.
- #1 social media performer of significant national non-partisan coalition in Election 2012.
- Coordinated presidential candidate’s publicity at GOP event in advance of rally attended by 2500+.
- Consultant for U.S. congressional campaign in MO.
- Multi-discipline writer through Scripted, Inc.
Talent Programs Advisor: Branding, Marketing, & Social Media
USAA through TargetCW
April 2013 – June 2013
- Developed employer branding, marketing, and social strategies for USAA Careers.
- Launched employer branding video campaign with social media reach of 170,000+ in one week.
- Managed branding, marketing, and advertising initiatives, including full page ads in
- Computerworld, G.I. Jobs, and Diversity Careers in Engineering & Information Technology.
- Coordinated vendor relationships including LinkedIn & TMP Worldwide.
- Expanded content marketing library, including coordination of professional photoshoot.
NRA-ILA Campaign Field Representative
National Rifle Association
May 2012 – November 2012
- Earned top national distinctions for social media reach of up to 126,000 voters.
- Presented at numerous public speaking events.
- Recruited & trained volunteers to make 43,600 campaign phone calls & visit 6,900 houses.
- Increased statewide volunteer database by 100%.
- Success: endorsed candidate defeated opponent 60.1% to 37.1% (MO-2).
Academic & Organizational Consultant
August 2010 – Present
- Teaches organizational & time management skills using innovative, customized techniques.
- Solves productivity problems for professionals and students.
- Life Coach with Effective Family Counseling.
Program Coordinator & Marketing / Development Assistant
Centro Bautista de la Biblia
February 2007 – May 2011
- Developed intern program, including recruitment & training of interns.
- Conducted stateside development & public relations, including public speaking & presentations.
- Implemented & designed web & new media projects.
- Orchestrated event planning & logistics.
- Translated and aided in curriculum development.
Administrative & Tutor Retention Assistant
Ozarks Technical Community College: GED & Adult Education, Tutorial Department
- Retained & cultivated over 60 volunteer tutors.
- Streamlined administrative organizational systems.
- Assisted development of reading program curriculum.
Archaeology Intern: Center for Archaeological Research
Missouri State University
January 2005 – July 2005
- Wrote technical reports for submission of historical sites.
- Identified and prepared archaeological artifacts.
- Maintained organization of archives and workspace.
U.S. Senate Intern
Office of U.S. Senator Christopher ‘Kit’ Bond
January 2003 – May 2003, Kansas City, MO.
Conducted front-line constituent relations.
- Wrote district & policy specific communications.
- Aided constituents with grant searches.
- Assisted event coordination & logistics.
Master of Arts in Religion: Biblical Studies.
Emphasis in Intellectual History & Old Testament.
Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary, 2012.
Bachelor of Arts in History, Political Science.
Minor in Latin American Studies.
Missouri State University, 2010.
Institute for Humane Studies: Foundations of Liberty, Liberty & Society.
Leadership Institute: Public Relations School, High-Dollar Fundraising School, Online Fundraising Workshop, Future Candidate School, Campaign Bootcamp, Youth Leadership School.
Grassroots Education Institute: Field Leader Training, Absentee Ballot & Social Media Training.
RightOnline: Social Media Bootcamp.
Adobe Creative Suite; Coalition Building; CSS; Digital A/V Editing; Graphic & Publishing Design; HTML; Project Management; Public Relations; Public Speaking; Social Media: Branding, Growth; Spanish; Team Communication; Training; Vendor Management; Volunteer Management; Web Design; WordPress.